Hours & Directions
2727 S. 144th St.
Omaha, NE 68144
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm
Closed on major holidays, including Labor Day
Where to Go
- Drive to the Oakview Medical Building at 144th and West Center Streets.
- Drive past the ER, following the signage to the West entrances, which are the entrances facing the 144th & Center intersection.
- Park near and enter the building through the West A Entrance.
- Turn right at the end of the hallway and proceed to Suite 240, which is on the left.
What to Bring With You
Masks are required and one visitor is allowed. See our full visitor policy for more.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, and bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Photo ID, including driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport. If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Supplementary Records or Imagery, if these have not previously been sent to our office or if you have copies from another medical center or physician’s office.