Hours & Directions
502 E. Reed St.
Red Oak, IA 51566
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Closed on major holidays
Driving & Parking
- Enter the city of Red Oak and proceed to S. Broadway St., which runs North and South.
- Turn East on Reed Street.
- In five blocks, the red brick building will be on your left. It is in front of the post office.
What to Bring With You
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, and bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Picture ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport)
- If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Supplementary Records or Imagery, if these have not previously been sent to our office or if you have copies from another medical center or physician’s office.