Hours & Directions
1260 Valley View Drive
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. – 6 pm
Friday, 7 am – 5:30 pm
Closed on major holidays, including Labor Day
Where to Go
- Take I-80 to the Madison Avenue Exit heading east.
- Turn left (north) onto Valley View drive.
- After going under the interstate, look for the OrthoNebraska building on the left.
- There is only one public entrance, so park wherever you prefer.
What to Bring With You
Masks are required and one visitor is allowed. See our full visitor policy for more.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, and bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Picture ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport)
- If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Supplementary Records or Imagery, if these have not previously been sent to our office or if you have copies from another medical center or physician’s office.
Wear comfortable clothing; shorts will be provided if needed. Lockers are available to store personal items during your visit.