Hours & Directions
Community Hospital Fairfax
26136 US Highway 59
Fairfax, MO 64446
Appointment hours vary
Closed on major holidays.
Where to Go
- Turn east off Highway 59 north of downtown Fairfax into Fairfax Community Hospital.
- Enter the building through the Main Hospital Entrance.
- Follow the signs to the Outpatient Clinic.
What to Bring With You
COVID-19: masks are required and visitors are not allowed (with few exceptions. See our full visitor policy for more.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, and bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Picture ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport)
- If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Supplementary Records or Imagery, if these have not previously been sent to our office or if you have copies from another medical center or physician’s office.