Hours & Directions
Community Hospital Fairfax
26136 US Highway 59
Fairfax, MO 64446
Monday - Friday, 7:30 am - 5 pm
Closed on major holidays, including Memorial Day.
Where to Go
- Turn east off Highway 59 north of downtown Fairfax into Fairfax Community Hospital.
- Enter the building through the Main Hospital Entrance.
- Follow the signs to the Outpatient Clinic.
What to Bring With You
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, and bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Picture ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport)
- If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Supplementary Records or Imagery, if these have not previously been sent to our office or if you have copies from another medical center or physician’s office.
4.9 out of 5 (865 Ratings, 300 Comments)
Apr 15, 2023
The nursing staff was superb. They were always helpful. The food was good. It was a great experience.
Apr 13, 2023
Efficient facility. I will recommend your services
Apr 13, 2023
Truly appreciated everyone helping through my appointment and the wonderful care and attention by the doctors in resolving my problem . Most professional and caring!!
See more reviews