Six days a week, we help people receive fast and accurate diagnoses for all conditions with a focus on orthopedics. We have the following imaging technologies available:
- Radiography (X-ray)
- Computerized Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
We offer walk-in X-ray exams. CT and MRI exams are often available the same day, but may be subject to insurance verification.
If you are a patient with concerns about claustrophobia, please let us know during the scheduling process. Our wide-bore MRI is usually well received by patients with these concerns. We have a variety of options to meet your needs. We know imaging tests aren’t always as comfortable as we might like, but we help by going over everything with you before any imaging begins.
Can I schedule an appointment myself?
The process is usually:
- Your doctor orders an imaging test. Please contact your doctor, or visit one of ours, to obtain an order prior to requesting an appointment with our Imaging department.
- We work with your doctor’s office to submit and secure pre-approval from your insurance company.
- We call you to schedule a time for your appointment.
If you have questions regarding the cost of your imaging test or what insurance will cover, please call (402) 609-2423.
How long will my appointment take?
We suggest planning for:
- Radiography (X-Ray) – 20 minutes
- Computerized Tomography (CT) – 30 minutes without contrast or 90 minutes with contrast
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) – 60 minutes
When will I get my results?
Our report typically takes 48 hours and will be sent to your doctor’s office so they can interpret and share the findings with you. Please ask your doctor’s office for updates.