Hours & Directions
7100 West Center Road, #200
Omaha, NE 68106
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Closed Thanksgiving, the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
Driving & Parking
- On Center Street, the building is located on the North side, just to the East of the 72nd street interchange.
- Park nearest the main entrance.
Where to Go
- Enter the building through the Main Entrance.
- Proceed up the elevator and to your left to the check-in desk.
What to Bring With You
COVID-19: masks are required and visitors are not allowed (with few exceptions. See our full visitor policy for more.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, and bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Picture ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport)
- If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Supplementary Records or Imagery, if these have not previously been sent to our office or if you have copies from another medical center or physician’s office.