Hours & Directions
1260 Valley View Drive
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 5 pm
Closed on major holidays, including Labor Day.
Driving & Parking
- From I-80, take the Madison Avenue exit west towards Valley View Drive.
- Turn left on Valley View Drive along Mosquito Creek, towards Valley View Park.
- OrthoNebraska Council Bluffs is the second medical office building on your left.
What to Bring With You
Masks are required and one visitor is allowed. See our full visitor policy for more.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, and bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Picture ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport)
- If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Supplementary Records or Imagery, if these have not previously been sent to our office or if you have copies from another medical center or physician’s office.
Services Provided at OrthoNebraska Council Bluffs
4.8 out of 5 (7,319 Ratings, 2,302 Comments)