Hours & Directions
3415 South 205th Street
Omaha, NE 68022
Monday – Thursday, 7 a.m. – 6 pm
Friday, 7 am – 5:30 pm
Closed on major holidays, including Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
Where to Go
- Located just south of Center Street on the West side of 204th Street.
- Park nearest the main entrance.
What to Bring With You
Masks are required and one visitor is allowed. See our full visitor policy for more.
Please plan to arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time, and bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Picture ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport)
- If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Supplementary Records or Imagery, if these have not previously been sent to our office or if you have copies from another medical center or physician’s office.
Wear comfortable clothing; shorts will be provided if needed. Lockers are available to store personal items during your visit.