Hours & Directions
2725 S. 144th St.
Omaha, NE 68144
Monday – Thursday, 7 am – 6:30 pm
Friday, 7 am – 6 pm
Closed on major holidays, including Memorial Day.
Where to Go
- Drive to the Oakview Medical Building at 144th and West Center Streets.
- Drive past the Emergency Room to the back of the building, nearest the 144th and West Center intersection.
- Park near and enter the building through the West B Entrance.
- The physical therapy front desk is on your left as you enter the building.
What to Bring With You
Please plan to arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment time, and bring the following materials with you to simplify your check-in process.
- Picture ID (driver’s license, state-issued ID card, military ID, or passport)
- If the patient is a minor, a parent/guardian ID.
- Current Insurance Card(s)
- Supplementary Records or Imagery, if these have not previously been sent to our office or if you have copies from another medical center or physician’s office.
Wear comfortable clothing; shorts will be provided if needed. Lockers are available to store personal items during your visit.